|1. Supervision of 10 or less direct or indirect employees.|
2. Hires, schedules, instructs, and develops personnel. Ensure they follow policies and procedures, and conducts performance evaluations.
3. Ensures direct reports are properly trained.
4. Performs hands on production 25% of working time.
5. Manages personnel and equipment to ensure the department has adequate resources to maintain total customer satisfaction,
6. Attends and conducts meetings and relays pertinent information back to team members. Maintains an effective communication system with staff.
7. Evaluates department processes for more efficient means and makes suggestions for improvements.
8. Ensures that products are complete, correct and ready for shipment.
9. Assists in monitoring metrics and alerts appropriate individuals when measurements are unfavorable.
10. Assists in budget planning.
11. Participates in establishing or amending departmental policies and procedures.
12. Verifies conformance of finished work to ensure compliance to specifications.
13. Works with sales and engineering personnel in resolving customers' technical problems.
14. Monitors and maintains inventory, and notifies appropriate individuals when replenishment is required.
15. Ensures that products are complete, correct and ready for shipment.
16. Responsible for maintaining a safe, organized, and professional work environment.
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.
18.- First responsible that trucks get shipped in a timely matter and with all the documentation necessary to deliver the product at destination.