|Parpro is growing and we need Program Managers in our Tijuana facility. Experience with either Electrical Cabling Assemblies or Metal Fabrication is a plus.|
The Program Manager (PM) will be responsible for leading multi-functional teams to successfully execute customer programs while maintaining responsibility for scope, cost and deliveries commitments for Parpro’s most important tier one and two accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Participate in both the external and internal management of business relationships to ensure that quarterly and annual goals are met in the areas of Revenue, Gross Margin, On-time Deliveries, Quality, and Inventory.
• Be aware and be informed of all activities regarding the Customer program and provide guidance as required.
• Work closely with Sales to ensure account alignment and continuous growth.
• Interface with Engineering/Manufacturing/Production/Purchasing/Financing/Quality and other departments to ensure alignment and timely execution of the customer program.
• Hold regular business reviews with internal staff as well as the customer.
• Maintain current backlogs and Purchase Orders an participate in reporting anticipated revenues.
• Assist and Collaborate with Internal teams to improve and refine processes.
• Ability to handle customer escalations within the Program Management department.
• Provide concise reports to management on status, potential issues, risks, and solutions recommendations.
• Team builder who is able to mentor and influence others for a positive outcome.